Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted at the national level by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Central Board of Secondary Education has released a new notification from 20 September 2021. This exam is conducted 2 times a year. The application form for the post of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be activated from 20 September 2021 to 19 October 2021. Those candidates who are waiting for the CTET exam now can apply for this. CTET exam date also has been released from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2021. You will get more information like what will be eligible for this post and how to apply for this.
- Name of exam – Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- Name of board – Central Board of Secondary Education
- Level of exam – national level
- Language in exam – Hindi, and English both
- Online website – https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
- Mode of exam – online
- Application form begin – 20 September 2021
- Application form last date – 19 October 2021
- Notification released to date – 20 September 2021
- Application starting date – 20 September 2021
- Exam active date – 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2021
- Admit card issued – 1st week of December
- Result declared – not mentioned
CTET Notification 2021
CTET Notification has been published by the CBSE board on 20 September 2021. Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducted an examination from 16 December 2021 to 13 January.
CTET eligibility 2021
For Central Teacher Eligibility Test, applicants must have passed class 12th with 45 % marks and must hold in graduation degree with 45% aggregate marks and a B.Ed degree from a recognized board.
CTET Application fee
Application fee for both papers
General and OBC category candidates must have to pay 1200/- for the application fee
SC/ST category applicants must have to pay 600/- for the application fee
How to apply for the examination application process
Here you will get about the application applying process. You can apply for this exam of Central Teacher Eligibility Test through an online website.
- Go to the official website https://ctet.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
- Read the application form very carefully and put the required details in the form
- If there are any doubts and concerns related to the application form, find out at the same time
- Because all information which you are filling in the application form should be correct
- Now add to essential documents and pay the examination fee
- Submit your form and take a print