UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 or 213 Jail Guard Post –
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released notification for 213 jail guard vacancies. These vacancies are available for male and female both. The application form will be activated by 1st July. The submission date of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 is 14th august 2021. In this article, we are going to tell about UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 in which eligibility, notification, application form, age criteria, selection process, and how to apply for this.
As per government notification, applicants who are willing to appear for the exam can fill the form before 14 august 2021.
Short Details of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 –
|Vacancy name||Jail Guard|
|Application opening date||1st July 2021|
|Ending date||14th August 2021|
|Job category||Government job|
|Total vacancies||213 vacancies|
Required dates of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 –
|Releasing date of notification||1st July 2021|
|application form||1st July 2021|
|Last date of form deposit||14th August 2021|
|Exam date||Coming soon|
|Admit card date||Coming soon|
Age limit and qualification –
Age limit –
- For Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission jobs required minimum age limit should be 21 years and the maximum age limit 35 years.
Qualification skills –
- Applicants should have a 10th/12th degree with a recognized degree.
Examination/application fee –
- General/obc category people have to pay 300 rupees application fee
- St/sc category people have to pay 150 rupees application fee.
Employee remuneration –
- Monthly remuneration can be 19000-63200/-
Selection process –
The selection process will be based on 3 tests.
- Physical efficiency test
- Physical standard test
- Written test
Admit card of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 –
Admit card for this post will be issued very soon, so stay on this page for other information.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment 2021 –
- So now we will tell you how to for this post
- For that, interested candidates create their profile and account
- Visit our website https://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- Then read all the information given in it carefully
- Fill in the all required details like name, contact no, email id and other details
- Fill carefully your details
- Details should be correct
- Attach documents with the application form
- Pay the examination fee and submit your form