South Central Railway Recruitment
The notification on RRC SCR recruitment 2021 has been released by Railway Recruitment Cell South Central Railway for junior translator, stenographer, and junior engineer at 96 posts. Candidates who are interested in the job can apply online before 14th April, 2021 on the official website of South Central Railway.
RRC SCR recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Name of Department||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Track Machine)||Engineering||50|
|Stenographer (Grade III)||Personnel||28|
Job location and Salary
The location of job will be Secunderabad, Telangana. The pay scale will be Level 6 (GP- 4200) for junior engineer and translator and Level 4 (GP – 4200) for stenographer Grade III. For further details, Kindly check notification for
RRC SCR recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria: –
|Junior engineer||Diploma for three years in mechanical, automation, stenographer, and junior translator.|
|Stenographer||12thclass or any equivalent diploma from recognized institution and University|
|Junior translator (Hindi)||Master degree in any field|
|Minimum Age limit||18 years|
|Maximum Age Limit
RRC SCR recruitment 2021 Syllabus
There will be five subjects for the position of Junior Engineer and will be objective type with multiple type questions.
Syllabus for Junior Engineer:-
|Physics Chemistry (upto 10th standard)|
|Computer and application basics|
|Environment and Pollution control|
The syllabus for junior translator will include qualification translation test to test both Hindi and English language.
There will be around 50% of the language test questions (30% for Hindi and 20% for English).
The remaining questions will be asked to test the computer basics, general intelligence, general knowledge and simple Arithmetic.
The syllabus for Stenographer includes the two parts general awareness and Hindi or English language test objective multiple choice type. The duration of examination will be 90 minutes for both subjects.
Syllabus for Stenographer
|General Awareness||50 (Questions 1-200|
|Hindi/English Language||50 (Question 51 to 100)|
The online applications have opened from 15th march, 2021 and will close on 14th April, 2021. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility before applying for examination.
The application fees can be checked through official notification and the link is given below.
How to apply for RRC SCR Steno, JE, Translator Recruitment 2021
Students can apply through online mode by following below steps:-
- First go to official website of South Central Railway and the webpage is www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, click on online or e-application link.
- Click further on new registration link.
- Check the declaration box of instruction page and click on registration link.
- Fill the personal details required. After filling details the user if and password will be generated and sent to email and mobile number.
- Login to website with the login id and password.
- Fill the details of educational qualification and click save and submit button.
- Select the category of post.
- Upload colored photograph in jpeg format (Size 3.5cm * 3.5cm) which is not older than three months.
- Upload specimen of signature.
- Click submit button for final submission.