RPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification has been released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission for this post of lecturer Technical. who interested candidate may get all information about RPSC Lecturer Technical Recurrent 2021 include age limits, education qualifications, eligibility criteria, and efficiency, as well as departmental advertisements for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs.
Details of RPSC Lecturer Technical Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Total Post||39 Post|
|Name of the post||lecturer technical|
The dates of RPSC Recruitment 2021
Initial date of online application form: 16-07-2021https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
End date of offline application form: 04-08-2021
The fee of The RPSC Lecturer Portal
- SC/ ST/PH candidates of the Rajasthan- Rs. 150
- For General / Other State- Rs. 350
- For OBC / BC-Rs.250
Age Limitation of RPSC Lecturer
Lecturer- minimum age of 20 and maximum age 45 years old
- First, you visit this RPSC website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in .click on the apply link.
- Candidates have required to the one-time Registration in the Recruitment portal.
- The registered candidates will receive an Application I.D to their registered email or phone No.
- First, you have to use the Register number/Application and password, fill out the online using password.
- Upload all needed documents in the format specified.
- Read the online payment instructions thoroughly before completing the transaction online.
- Keep a printout of the completed for future information.
A university degree in Ayurveda and a post-graduate qualification in the subject and specialty for the relevant post are required. Knowledge of Rajasthan culture and working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script.
RPSC Recruitment Process
RPSC conducted the following selection process. candidate to follow the same instruction given below.
- Documents Verification
- Written Exam
The RPSC will take an objective-type online and offline exam, followed by document verification and an interview round.