There is good news for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan because the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited for the recruitment of Basic Computer Instructor and Senior Computer Instructor Posts on its official website. A total of 10157 vacancies are available in the recruitment under Rajasthan RSMSSB. Interested candidates who have eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website from 08 February 2022 to 09 March 2022. If you want to get more information related to Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment then you can read this article till the end.
Information of Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor:
Board name- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Post Name- Computer Instructor (Basic & Senior)
Total post- 10157
Online Application Date- 8th February to 9th March 2022
Job Location- Rajasthan (India)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor:
- Basic Computer Instructor- Candidates should have at least one year Graduation + BE / B.Tech a Level / PGDCA or CS / IT / ECE / EE / EEE / EIC / TiE or B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Senior Computer Instructor- Applicants should have ME/M.Tech in CS/IT/ECE/EE/EEE/ETE/EIE or MCA or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
Important dates: Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor:
Online Application Start date- 08 February 2022
Registration Last Date- 09 March 2022
Fee Payment Last Date- 09 March 2022
Date of Admit Card- Notified Soon
Exam Date- May/ June 2022
Age details: Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor
To apply for the posts of Rajasthan RSMSSB Computer Instructor, the minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.
Application Fee details:
General, OBC Candidates- 450/-
OBC NCL Candidates- 350/-
SC, ST Candidates- 250/-
Correction Charge- 300/-
Mode of Online Fee Payment – Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Mitra, CSC.
Total Vacancy: 10157 Posts
1. Basic Computer Instructor (TSP) – 888
2. Basic Computer Instructor (Non-TSP) – 8974
3. Senior Computer Instructor (TSP) – 113
4. Senior Computer Instructor (Non-TSP) – 182
How to apply:
1. Visit the official website of the Rajasthan School Education Department (RSMSSB).
2. Then find the Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022 Advertisement link.
3. Read the recruitment notification carefully, after that click on the “Apply online” option.
4. after this click on the option of new registration.
5. Fill out all the required documents carefully.
6. Scan the documents and upload them all.
7. After that pay the application fee.
8. at last click on submit button now your form is successfully filled.
9. Take a printout of the form for future reference.