Punjab police has been released a notification for the post of sub-inspector. There is a total of 560 posts. The Application form will be active from 5th July 2021. Therefore, eligible candidates who want to apply for this post they should wait for the last form submission date. The application form will be filling from online mode.
Stay on this page for other details like eligibility criteria, notification, application form date, selection process, and apply link. All are information given below. The online portal is www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
Important summary of SI Recruitment 2021 –
|name of department||Punjab police board|
|Post name||Sub – inspectors|
|Application form active date||5 July 2021|
|Last date of the application form||Announced soon|
|Total no of vacancy||560|
Important dates –
|Starting date of application form||5 July 2021|
|Ending date of application form||Notify soon|
|Notification issued||28 June 2021|
|Exam conducted||August 17th to August 31st, 2021|
Vacancy details –
Punjab police board has been issued a total of 560 posts for candidates. Which of 87 posts of SI (Intelligence Cadre and District Police Cadre), 289 posts of SI (Investigation Cadre), And 97 posts of SI (Armed Police Cadre.) Before the apply for the post candidates must read vacancy details.
Age limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
Age relaxation according to category
- 5 years for Govt Employees and SC/ST/BC and 3 years of Ex-Servicemen
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university for SI (Investigation Cadre, Armed Police Cadre, and District Police Cadre)
- For Intelligence Cadre candidates must have a graduation degree in computer science, information technology.
The Selection process of Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 –
- First of all the candidates have to give a written test and have to clear for the next round.
- The next round is the physical screening test. Each candidate must have to clear the physical screening test.
- Merit list basis on computer-based exam.
Sub-inspector exam pattern 2021 –
The exam pattern will be given of 2 papers of duration time is 2 hours.
|Paper – 1||Punjabi, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills|
|Paper – 2||English, Logical &Analytical Reasoning Data Interpretation, Digital Literacy & Awareness|
Application fee per candidates –
- For All category – 700
Examination fee as per category –
- 800/- for general
- 200/- for other categories
How to apply for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 –
- Firstly, you should go on online website www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Then check the page and read carefully application form and details.
- Fill in your required details and attach documents.
- Pay the examination fee and save your file for future references.