NRHM Rajasthan ANM Job Vacancy 2022
NRHM Rajasthan National Rural Health Mission released the latest notification for ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) posts. Interested Candidates can apply online for an application form on the official website @nrhmrajasthan.nic.in here in this article; we have given complete information on the ANM vacancy 2022.
Basic Details About NRHM Rajasthan ANM Job Vacancy 2022
Name of Department- Department of Medical, Health, and Family Welfare
Post Name- Rajasthan ANM Training Course
Total Vacancy- 1650
Mode of Application- Online
Official Website- www.nrhmrajasthan.nic.in
Focusing Dates | NRHM Rajasthan ANM Job Vacancy 2022
Beginning Date- 21, September 2022
Last Date to Apply- 20, October 2022
The Total number of vacancies is 1650 Vacancy Details of the recruitment are given below:-
- Ajmer- 60
- Bhilwara- 45
- Tonk- 45
- Nagaur- 45
- Bikaner- 60
- Churu- 45
- Ganganagar- 45
- Hanumangarh- 45
- Bharatpur- 60
- Karoli- 45
- Swai Madhopur- 45
- Jaipur- 60
- Alwar- 45
- Dousa- 45
- Sikar- 45
- Jhunjunu- 45
- Kota- 60
- Bundi- 45
- Baran- 45
- Udaipur- 60
- Banswara- 45
- Chittorgarh- 45
- Rajsamand- 45
- Dungarpur- 45
- Jodhpur- 60
- Barmer- 45
- Jaisalmer- 45
- Sirohi- 45
- Jalour- 45
- Pali- 45
- Pratapgarh- 45
- Kekadi- 45
Rajasthan University Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur is not yet issued the official notification for the NRHM Rajasthan ANM Recruitment 2022, check here the available details of this job vacancy.
- Candidates should be a minimum of 12th passed from any recognized board of India.
- Applicants must have a certificate of RNC (Rajasthan Nursing Council) Certificate.
Candidates’ age Limit should be in between 18 to 35 years for the ANM Job Vacancy.
Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in class 12th. After this, the selected candidates will have to get the document verification will be done within the time limit. All the Chief Medical and Health Officer counseling timings have been kept from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm. For this, candidates keep visiting the official website from time to time.
The application fee for Rajasthan ANM Admission Form 2022 is Rs 20 by postal order. This will be payable in the name of the concerned Chief Medical and Health Officer. The application has been kept free of cost for SC and ST Candidates.
Documents required for the Vacancy
- 10+2 Mark sheets
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- ID Proof
Way to Apply NRHM Rajasthan ANM Job Vacancy 2022
- Applicants must read the official notification and visit the official website www.nrhmrajasthan.nic.in
- Then Download the official notification link and read it carefully before applying.
- Check if there is an option for Apply Online link.
- Fill out all the basic information correctly in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your documents like photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fees by net banking or Debit/Credit.
- Then click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.