Northern Railway RRC Recruitment 2021
The new official notification has been released by RRC Northern Region NR Delhi for the post of Railway RRC Apprentice 2021. There is a total of 3093 seats are available. Candidates who are eligible like those who have ITI certificates in the relevant trade and the age is 5 to 24 can fill the form easily for this post. The application form will be activated from 20 September 2021 to 20 October 2021. And the notification has published on 14 September 2021. If you have any quarries and doubts about this article and this post you can check the online website http://rrcnr.org/
Now we are going to tell about notification, eligibility, important basic details, important dates, selection process, application fee, and applying process.
- Name of vacancy – Railway RRC Apprentice
- Name of organization – Northern Railway
- Total no of post – 3093
- Online official website – http://rrcnr.org/
- Application form active – 20 September 2021 to 20 October 2021
- Location – Delhi
- Notification – RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
- Notification date – 14 September 2021
- The application form has been started on – 20 September 2021
- The application form will be activated till – 20 October 2021
- The exam date will be mentioned soon
- Results will be declared after the exam
- Admit card will be declared before the 10 days of the exam
RRC Northern Region NR Delhi has released a new notice and advertisement for a new vacancy for Railway RRC Apprentice. Official notification has been issued for 3093 posts. Candidates can apply for the post till 20 October 2021.
Age and eligibility criteria
For the vacancy of Railway RRC Apprentice – candidates must have passed in 10th and 12th with 50 % compulsory from any recognized board and ITI certificates in the relevant trade.
- Minimum Age of eligible candidates 15 Years
- Maximum Age of eligible applicants 24 Years
Age relaxation depends on as per notification and vacancy rules
Application fee applicable only General / OBC / EWS category – 100 /-
No the application fee for other categories
You can pay the examination fee only online mode.
The selection process will be done by screening the online exam.
How to apply for Northern RRC Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, read the notification carefully from the official website http://rrcnr.org/
- Your application form and all regarding information will be opened on your screen
- For registration fill in the required details like your name, address, fathers name, category, and contact number, your date of birth, and email address
- Candidates will get a login password
- Now fill-up the form and fill required information and attached documents and pay the examination fee
- Take application form print and payment receipt also for future references.