Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021-
Nayagarh District Court has invited an application form for 23 posts of stenographer/junior typist. The application form has been started by 24 June 2021. And will be active till 17 July 2021. The application form will be filling by offline method. Candidates who want to willing for this and eligible also can apply before 17 July. There is a total of 23 vacancies available. Candidates can check eligibility, notification, age criteria, selection process, and application process. Stay on this page for all information.
Basic summary of Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021
Some basic details have been given about this article, you can check it.
|Vacancy name||stenographer/junior typist|
|Department name||Nayagarh District Court|
|The application date of the beginning||24 June 2021|
|The application date of ending||17 July 2021|
|Totals seats available||23|
Date structure of Recruitment 2021 –
Some required dates have been given about this article, candidates can check it.
|Date of application||24 June 2021|
|The official date of notification||24 June 2021|
|Date of deposit||17 July 2021|
|Exam date||Notify soon|
In thi0s article, we have mentioned the eligibility which the candidates must fulfill. Like educational qualification and age0 limit.
Age limi0t –
Age limit is gi0ven below
- Min. age –0 18 years
- Mex. Age – 302 years
Educational ski0lls –
Educational qualificatio0n is given below
- 12th degree and dipl0oma should have from a recognized university.
Application fee p0er candidate –
0Salary pay scale –
The0 salary structure is given below
- 109900-81000 salary will pay for Nayagarh District Court Stenographer, Junior Typist
Total0 posts –
- Stenog0rapher Grade-III – 4
- Junior Ty0pist – 6
- Junior Clerk0 Typist – 13
Selection pr0ocess –
- For selection, Cand0idates must have a clear written exam and physical test.
Some Steps to fo0llow apply for Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021 –
To apply for the application form, it is necessary to follow some steps.
- Check application form through by online portal https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/
- If you are not registered, so firstly create your account and registered yourself.
- Then read carefully information and check the examination fee
- Fill in required details and documents
- Again you should check all details
- Be careful with your details
- Now deposit the examination fee and take a print of your data.