The Nainital Bank Limited has Recently Invited to Online Applications for the Recruitment of Clerk & Management Trainee Posts on the Official Site. This is a golden opportunity for candidates with having Bachelor/Master’s degree in any stream with 50% marks. You can apply online for Nainital Bank Clerk / MT Recruitment 2022 from 01 February 2022 to 15 February 2022. A total of 100 vacancies are released for this recruitment. If you want to get more information related to Nainital Bank Clerk and Management Trainee Recruitment then stay tuned till the end.
Information of Nainital Bank Management Requirement 2022:
Origination Name- Nainital Bank Ltd.
Name of Post- Management Trainee & Clerk
Application Submission Start Date- 10 February 2022
Job location- all over India
Apply method- online mode
No. of Vacancy- 100 Posts
Selection Process- Written Exam, Interview
Online Application Start date: 01 February 2022
Registration Last Date: 15 February 2022
Fee Payment Last Date: 15 February 2022
Admit Card: Notified Soon
Exam Date: March 2022
Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years to apply for Management Trainee (MT) & Clerk posts in Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment.
Candidates should have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any stream with 50% marks and should have basic knowledge of computer operation.
Application Fee details:
SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
Payment Mode- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Total post- 100
Management Trainee- 50
Management Trainees – Rs. 30,000.00 per month
Clerks – Rs. 17,900 to Rs. 47,920
- Written Exam
How to apply:
- Firstly visit the official website of Nainital Bank Limited.
- On the homepage, read the notification carefully for Recruitment of Clerk and Appointment of Management Trainees.
- Then click on the “Click here” option.
- Login and then upload the required documents.
- Pay the required application fee, if required.
- Now submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Finally, download the form and take a printout for future reference.