Indian Navy Recruitment has released the notification for Short service commission officers’ various posts interested candidates can apply through the official website. Hurry! Up because the last date to apply is 6, November 2022. Before applying for the Recruitment applicants must read the official notification of both the links given below in the article.
Indian Navy SSC Officers 2022
Vacancies Course At Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must full fill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training with one of the following three distinct courses:- can read the Full Notification
Short Information About Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Name:- Indian Navy
Name of the Post:- Short service commission (SSC)
Number of Vacancies-217
Mode of Apply- Online
Job Location- Across India
Official Website- joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Dates Indian Navy: SSC Officers Posts
Starting Date to Apply- 21, October 2022
Last Date to Apply- 6, November 2022
Vacancy Details Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy invites applications for 217 SSC posts branch-wise distribution is given below-
- General Service – 56
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) – 5
- Naval Air Operations Officer – 15
- Pilot, Logistics, Education – 57
- Engineering Branch – 25
- Electrical Branch – 45
- Naval Constructor – 14
- B.Tech in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks is necessary for all the posts.
- For Logistics and Education – MBA, MCA, M.Sc., and M.Tech is mandatory.
The Age Limitation is between 20 Years to 24 years for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022.
No fees will be charged for the application form.
The selection for Indian Navy 2022 is on the basis of the Merit List.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Applicants can apply online through the official website of the Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself by clicking on the login option.
- Fill out all the details and submit the application form.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Upload the essential documents.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted online application and download it for future reference.