BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021
BTSC has issued job notifications in Bihar on 4th May, 2021. This recruitment has been released for the total of 6338 posts, which will be filled only till May 24th 2021. Only those people belong to this field which will apply for it and fully qualified for it. In this recruitment medical officer posts and general medical officer posts are included; you can apply for both these posts. Men & Women both can apply for this post of Bihar technical service commission. Check our website to know eligibility, age, application and selection process.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021 – review
|Name of board||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Post name||Medical officer post, general medical officer post|
|Location of job||Bihar|
|Application form date||4th may 2021to 24th may 2021|
|Exam date mention||To be mention|
Educational ability for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021
A post or any exam requires some eligibility which you have to fulfill. To apply for this post, only those candidates are eligible and have MBBS degrees and those degrees are from a recognized university.
Age limit for BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2021
The same thing a post or any exam requires some age limit which you have to fulfill that. Age criteria should be something like this
- Maximum age is 40 for general female and maximum age is 37 for general male.
- The age limit for OBC and BC category is set to 40 years and for SC and ST Cetegory is 42 years.
Per candidate application fee
- EWS/ Genera / OBC Candidates – 200/-
- EBCC/ SCC/ ST – 50/-
Online apply for Bihar Recruitment 2021
- To apply for the post, first go to its website and check the application form and take all the information about this post.
- This websites are as follows www.btsc.bih.nic.in
- After taking all the information, read the application form carefully
- And fill in the form for details which are required to apply
- details like your name, contact no, email address,
- Before paying the exam fee and before submitting the form, check the form thoroughly, all the details must be correct.
- Now you can submit your application form
- and most important thing save your application form for future work
Some important links are given below