Bihar Staff Selection Commission is going to invite interested and eligible candidates for a new post of BSSC Mines Inspector (MI). The official notification of the BSSC Mines Inspector has been released on the official site. The online application form is filling by 21 September 2021 to 20 October 2021. Candidates who are between 21 to 37 Years can eligible for the application. Here we have some points about the post of BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021, topics like eligibility criteria, important details, important dates, notification, application fee, and applying process with important links.
Important details required for BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Conducted by – Bihar Staff Selection Commission
- Post name – Mines Inspector (MI)
- Online website – https://bssc.bihar.gov.in
- Total post – 100
- Type of job – Full Time
- Online application form begins – 20 September 2021
- Online application form deposit date – 20 October 2021
Important dates BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- The publishing date of notification – 20 September 2021
- Date of online application apply – 20 September 2021
- Date of final submission – 22 October 2021
- Submission date of application form and examination fee – 20 October 2021
- Date of exam – notified soon
- Admit card issue – release soon
Required age and eligibility criteria
Mines and Mines Surveying diploma and degree in Geology from recognized board/university in India.
The must required minimum age limit of BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment – 21 years
And the maximum age limit for males and females must require – 37 & 40 years
- 3 years for female unreserved applicants
- 3 years for OBC male-female applicants
- 5 years for SC/ST male-female candidates
Essential examination fee for BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment
- 750/- rupees for general/OBC/ category
- 200/- rupees for ST/SC category
Bihar Staff Selection Commission will be conducted a written exam for candidates and declare the merit list. Candidates will be selected basis on the written exam and merit list.
Monthly salary package
Selected applicants for the post of Mines Inspector will get paid for Rs. 29300 to Rs. 34800.
How to apply for BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online through the official site of the BSSC Mines Board from 20 September 2021 to 20 October 2021.
- First of all, you need to create your account for filling application form, this is not compulsory if you have an already account
- Now visit the Bihar Staff Selection Commission official site https://bssc.bihar.gov.in
- Opened the application form in front of you
- Now time to fill the form
- Remember it if you will fill the application form all information should be correct
- Now read the instruction and documents
- Attach required and essential documents and check your form carefully
- Pay the application fee and press submit button
- Take a screenshot of the application form for further reference