Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 has released the official notification for the recruitment of 500 posts of Generalist Officer across India. All those candidates residing in India who have Bachelor’s Degree from any stream with 60% Marks and 3 to 5 Year Experience can apply for the posts of Generalist Officer Scale-II, III. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05 February 2022 to 22 February 2022. If you want to know more about this recruitment then stay with this article till the end.
Information of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer:
Post name- Generalist Officer Scale II&III
Organization name- Bank of Maharashtra
Total Vacancies- 500
Job Location- All India
Online Application Starting date- 05/02/2022
Registration Last Date- 22/02/2022
Fee Payment Last Date- 22/022022
Date of admit card- Notified Soon
Exam Date- 12/03/2022
Age details of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer:
Min. Age: 25 Years. (For Scale-II Post)
Max. Age: 35 Years. (For Scale-II Post)
Min. Age: 25 Years. (For Scale III Post)
Max. Age: Years. (For Scale III Post)
General, EWS, OBC- Rs. 1180/-
SC, ST Candidates- Rs. 118/-
PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Payment Mode- Candidates applying for the post of Maharashtra Generalist Officer can pay the examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Fee Mode.
Eligibility Details: Bank of Maharashtra Generalist
- Candidates must have Graduation in any stream with 60% marks.
- SC/ ST/ PH- 55% Marks.
- To know more about educational eligibility you can visit the official website.
Generalist Officer (Scale II) – 400 posts
Generalist Officer (Scale III) – 100 posts
Total posts- 500
How to apply: Bank of Maharashtra Generalist
1. Candidates firstly go to the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra.
2. Read the notification carefully by clicking on the option of BOM Generalist Officer Scale-II, III Online Form 2022.
3. after that click on the New Application option on the home page.
4. After that click on the “New Registration” option and enter your name, contact details, and e-mail id.
5. Then, scan the required documents and upload them.
6. Pay the fee if required.
7. at last click on submit button option.
8. Take the output of the form for future reference.
9. If you want to read the notification of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Scale-II, III Online Recruitment, then can click on the “Download Notification” link given below.